WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- All participants must agree to the waiver of liability.
- The waiver can be accepted on each participant player’s dashboard.
- A waiver must be signed for each league that is participated in.
- All participants in the league assume the risk of injury. The PSL, its volunteers, and employees shall not be liable for injury to person, loss or damage to personal property arising from or in any way resulting from participation in the league.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
- Any behavior that is deemed violent, harassing, and/or inappropriate in any way, as witnessed by the umpire, referee, or PUMP/PSL staff, will result in the actions outlined in our Sportsmanship Policy.
- A player who is ejected from a game must leave the premises immediately. Play will not resume until the ejected player has left.
- Officials reserve the right to end a game at any point if the overall sportsmanship is out of line.
- Captains are to be the team liaison to discuss any call or rule with an official during game play.
- The decision to call a rainout will be made as early as possible and will be updated on our Rainout Line as per PSL policy.
- We will endeavor to play in mildly inclement weather. Rainouts will not be called unless conditions on the sand are extremely poor or the weather is deemed dangerous.
- Umpires have the jurisdiction to call a game due to darkness or weather at the beginning or during a game.
SUBMITTING A ROSTER
- Each team must submit a roster with a minimum of 7 and maximum of 15 players.
- No player may register for more than 1 team within the same league.
- Rosters must be submitted and a waiver form must be signed before any player may play.
- Rosters must be finalized and no changes are allowed after the 2nd week of play.
- No player who is not on your roster and signed a waiver form may play in the league.
- Only rostered players will be eligible for playoffs.
- A team consists of 7 players (3 woman minimum)
- As per our Inclusivity Statement, players should register and play in the way that most closely aligns with their gender identity.
- A team can start play with 6 players (2 woman minimum)
- A team may pick up a maximum of 2 players from another PSL team in the league to avoid forfeit.
- If rostered players arrive late, they must be immediately inserted into lineup for the substitute players.
- You cannot pick up substitute players for playoffs.
- Game will start at its scheduled time.
- If a team does not have enough players to start the match by 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, they will forfeit the first game.
- If enough players to start a game arrive between 10 and 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, the game will be officiated and played as a scrimmage but will still be recorded as a forfeit.
- Once 15 minutes after the scheduled start time has passed, the game is recorded as a forfeit and the teams are allowed to use the remaining time to practice or organize a pickup game. Officials are not required to stay and officiate.
- Teams forfeiting 2 or more times during the regular season will be ineligible for playoffs.
- Standard Ultimate Frisbee boundaries.
- Standard USA Ultimate Rules are observed Here
- Playoffs are based on win/loss record.
- The number of teams to qualify for playoffs will vary from season to season based on the number of teams registered.
- To find out what time each seed will play, please check out our FAQ’s page.
- All teams tied in the standings will use the following tiebreakers, in order, to determine seeding:
- Most regular season wins.
- Head to head.
- Least points allowed.
- Most points scored.
- Coin toss.
3-way tiebreakers: When 3 or more teams are tied; all teams will be ranked on the same criteria as opposed to knocking a team out then returning to the top of the tiebreaker list. Tiebreakers will be applied until all teams that are tied can be ranked using the same criteria. If the teams did not play one another in an even amount of games then “head to head” will be skipped.