PSL COVID-19 Fall '21 Statement:
By registering for a PSL Fall 2021 league, you are committing to participate in the designated league and are required to follow all facility requirements for participation. If at any point during the Fall 2021 season the facility requirements for participation change, you must adhere to the new guidelines or you will not be permitted to play and no refunds will be given. Such changes to guidelines could include but are not limited to the wearing of masks, limited facility capacity, or vaccination requirements. We stand by any facility decisions that fall in line with our commitment to return to league play safely.
What you can expect from us:
- Each team will play seven regular season matches and one one playoff match
- Please note that depending on the number of teams registered this may change, but all teams are guaranteed eight matches
- Your team fee includes facility rental, league equipment, team t-shirts, ref fees, a prize for the champions, and league facilitation
What we expect from you:
- Team captains will need to add their teammates to the LeagueLab roster via their player portal and you can roster up to 15 players
- All players will need to sign the waiver and can do so electronically through their player portal
- Team fees can be paid by the captains, or split up among teammates and must be paid before your first game according to our payment policy
- All soccer players must be 18 or older and must be PUMP members, which is $20 per year
- Last but not least, remember to have fun and be a good sport!
9.9, 9.16, 9.23, 9.30, 10.7, 10.28, 11.4, 11.11, 11.18
7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM