PSL COVID-19 Winter '23 Statement:
By registering for a PSL Winter 2023 league, you are committing to participate in the designated league and are required to follow all facility requirements for participation. If at any point during the Winter 2023 season the facility requirements for participation change, you must adhere to the new guidelines or you will not be permitted to play and no refunds will be given. Such changes to guidelines could include but are not limited to the wearing of masks, limited facility capacity, or vaccination requirements. We stand by the Homewood-Brushton YMCA and any decisions that fall in line with our commitment to continue league play safely.
What you can expect from us:
- All teams will play seven regular season games and one playoff game
- Please note that depending on the number of teams who register there may be bye weeks and/or double headers during the season, but all teams will play eight games
- Your league fee includes facility rental, equipment, a t-shirt, ref fees, a prize for the champions, and league facilitation
What we expect from you:
- There is a deposit of $150 due at the time of registration
- Team captains will need to add their teammates to the LeagueLab Roster and each team may roster up to 12 players
- All players will need to sign our waivers and can do so electronically through their player dashboard
- Team fees can be paid by the captains or split up between teammates, and must be paid before your first game according to our payment policy
- All basketball players must be 18 or older and current PUMP members
- Last but not least, remember to have fun and be a good sport!
Drive to the hoop and register today, our leagues sell out quickly!
1.2, 1.9, 1.16, 1.23, 1.30, 2.6, 2.13, 2.20, 2.27
7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM