Code of Conduct
League Registration and Setup
All PSL Esports games will be organized through the Mission Control App. Go to our Mission Control website for instructions on how to download the app, find our organization, and sign up for open leagues.
- Games will be played as a 1v1 head to head matchup.
- Players will be allowed to choose any team in the NFL.
- No custom or special teams allowed.
- You may change your team before the start of any game.
- The regular season will be between four to six weeks long with the top four players making the playoffs (depending how many players are in the league).
- Disconnection Rules:
- If a game lags out before the second half of the game, the game will be restarted from the beginning using the same teams.
- If a game lags out after the second half has started in the third quarter, teams will have the option to restart the game from the beginning or the team whoever had the highest score before the game lagged out will win.
- Both players will need to agree on the decision.
- If there is not an agreement by both players, the players will need to restart the game from the beginning.
- If a game lags out after the second half has started in the fourth quarter, the player who had the highest score will get the win for the game. If the player winning the game is the player that lags out, the game will then be restarted from the beginning.
Schedule and Scores
- Players will play three games vs the same opponent in a “league week”. While the league is set to play 3 games on a given night, you are able to reschedule your games through the matchup portal in the Mission Control App.
- Do not submit scores until your three games have been completed. At the end of the three game set, one player is to submit the score for the three game set (example 3-0, 2-1, 0-3). Once the scores are submitted, your opponent will receive a push notification asking to confirm the score.
- We suggest taking a picture of your scores to settle any potential disputes
One player from each matchup will need to set up each game with the match setup below. This can be discussed via message in the game matchup portal on the Mission Control App.
- Games will be played via Madden’s Head to Head mode
- Quarter length: 6 minutes
- Skill Level: All-Madden or All-Pro (depending on which league you choose)
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Injuries: On
- Fatigue: On
- Even Teams: Off
- Team selection is based on players preference
- Any and all settings that are not listed above will remain at the default game setting
- The top 4 players will make the playoffs (depending how many teams are in the league)
- Playoff seeding will be based on overall win/loss record
- Players in the playoffs will play a best of three series
- Semifinal and championship games will be played on separate weeks